FULL PAPER SUBMISSION
All authors should submit their papers through the EE&AE 2022 Conference Management System, powered by Microsoft's Conference Management Toolkit (CMT). The full papers should be submitted in accordance with the conference template before the deadline and their length should be between 4 and 6 pages. Each submission will be reviewed on:
- Quality of content;
- Significance for theory and/or practice;
- Originality and level of innovativeness
- Thematic relevance to the "Call for papers";
- Quality of presentation.
After the review process is complete, authors will be notified about the Conference Committee decision.
CAMERA READY SUBMISSION
The authors of the accepted papers will be invited to upload a camera ready submission. Papers meeting the following criteria will be published in the Conference proceedings on IEEE Xplore:
- Reviewers comments are taken into consideration;
- The plagiarism detection system is passed;
- The paper follows with the instructions in the template;
- English language and grammer are correct;
- The IEEE copyright form is signed and submitted.
The IEEE copyright forms will be signed electronically. After filling in the form the authors should download the PDF file and upload it to the EE&AE 2022 Conference Management System.
The camera ready papers should be uploaded in both .docx and .pdf format. After the submission deadline all papers will be reviewed and checked for plagiarism by IEEE CrossCheck / iThenticate. If the submitted paper does not meet the above criteria, the authors will receive the result of the review and will be able to make changes within 10 days. After the final check a final decision will be sent: accept or reject.
Authors are asked to suggest the preferred form of the presentation (Oral or Poster), however the Technical Program Committee will take the final decision.
CREATING IEEE XPLORE COMPATIBLE PDF
Authors should validate and convert their final Camera-Ready file into an IEEE Xplore-compatible PDF file using the IEEE PDF eXpress site.
Warning: Any changes to the final Camera-Ready file should be done before performing the validation and conversion. Changes made after IEEE PDF eXpress site validation and conversion may invalidate IEEE Xplore-compatibility.
First-time users should do the following:
1. Login to the IEEE PDF eXpress site
2. If you haven't used IEEE PDF eXpress before, click the button "Create account".
3. Enter the following:
- 53789X for the Conference ID
- your email address
- a password
4. Continue to enter information as prompted.
5. Upload your .docx file to IEEE PDF eXpress and download the converted PDF version (in a couple of minutes).
6. Upload the IEEE PDF eXpress compatible file to the EE&AE 2022 Conference Management System.
Previous users of IEEE PDF eXpress or IEEE PDF eXpress Plus need to follow the above steps, but should enter the same password that was used for previous conferences. Verify that your contact information is valid.
All papers must be presented by at least one of the authors in either oral or poster session.