Considering the uncertainty of the worldwide situation, the Organizing Committee of the 2022 8th International Conference on Energy Efficiency & Agricultural Engineering has decided to provide three options for participation in the event. Bellow are given the detailed instructions for each one of them.
Instructions for Face-to-face oral presentation:
1. Each presenter should prepare a presentation in PowerPoint format.
2. The duration of the presentation should be up to 10 minutes.
3. After each presentation there will be several minutes for a discussion.
Instructions for Face-to-face poster presentation:
1 The authors should prepare and print their poster in A1 European size format (594 x 841mm) - Portrait mode. It is recommended to use the provided template.
2. The Posters should be available during the whole duration of the corresponding poster session.
3. Authors have to remain near their posters during the poster session for questions and discussions with the conference delegates.
4. The authors/presenters are responsible for removing the poster after the corresponding session has ended.
5. During the sessions members of the Assessment Committee will visit each poster.
Instructions for Virtual poster presentation:
1. The authors should prepare their Virtual poster according to the provided template in landscape mode.
3. The posters in the virtual poster session will be accessible via the conference website.
4. Each poster must provide the e-mail and other contacts of the corresponding author.
5. Participants who want to ask questions regarding a virtual poster have to contact the authors via the provided e-mail.
6. The corresponding author must answer these questions via e-mail for the duration of the conference (from 30th of June to 2nd of July, 2022).